A minimal and unique way to add lighting to your space. A hard-wired wall sconce, hand crafted out of natural solid brass, copper or powder-coated steel. One of the earliest and most popular pieces we've designed. Individually handcrafted in Southern Nevada.
- Available in natural brass, copper or powder coated steel.
- Natural brass or nickel plated hardware.
- Attaches to standard electrical boxes with a universal cross bar and screws (provided).
- Made to order in 1-2 weeks (large orders may increase lead time).
- Dimmable and LED compatible.
- Light bulbs sold separately here.
- UL listed for damp or dry locations.
- 5" diameter backplate
- 6" projection from wall to end of socket
- 8" from top to bottom
- 110v or 220v wiring
- 75 watt incandescent, 9 watt CFL or LED
- LED compatible
Bar Keeper's Friend or metal polish can be used to shine brass and copper parts. Powder-coated surfaces may be wiped with dry cloth.
Designing a good looking lamp that gave a nod to mid-century design was what started it all for OneFortyThree. From there our selection of handmade lights has grown to over 60 different styles that can be customized and come in a variety of colors and finishes to ensure you find the perfect light for your space or project.
If you need assistance in choosing the right option or if you have any other questions, we can help.
|Subtotal|| $0.00 USD|