If you want to prop up your guitar but don't want to use something plastic or unsightly, that's exactly why we designed this guitar stand. We came up with a minimal solution to securely store your guitar on something that looks just as nice as the guitar itself (or any other piece of furniture in your space). Featuring steel rod, molded plywood and brass details, this stand definitely gives off mid-century modern vibes. Individually handcrafted in Southern Nevada.
- Available in satin black or gloss white powder coated steel.
- Wood mounts available in natural Walnut, Oak or Teak, hand-sanded and coated in high-performance satin lacquer.
- Natural brass or nickel ball feet and hardware.
- Holds most electric guitars.
- Rubber bushing softly supports the back of the guitar.
- Made to order in 1-2 weeks (large orders may increase lead time).
14" wide x 14" deep x 14" tall
Wipe powder-coated surfaces with dry cloth. Wood can be restored with wood polish periodically. Bar Keeper's Friend or metal polish can be used to shine brass and copper parts.