A versatile wall sconce with a classic, yet modern style. We designed the Genoa sconce to add light to any space, that can be pivoted and directed where needed. Clean lines, inspired color options and brass details make for a timeless design. Individually handcrafted in Southern Nevada.
- Available in natural brass or powder coated steel.
- Hand-spun custom lamp shade pivots 90° vertically, rotates 320°.
- Natural brass or nickel plated hardware and fittings.
- Attaches to standard electrical boxes with a universal cross bar and screws (provided).
- Made to order in 1-2 weeks (large orders may increase lead time).
- Dimmable and LED compatible.
- Light bulbs sold separately here.
- UL listed for damp or dry locations.
- 5 inch diameter backplate
- 11 inches from wall to end of shade
- 12 inches from top to bottom
- 6-1/2 diameter shade
- 110v or 220v wiring
- 40 watt incandescent, 9 watt CFL or LED
- LED compatible
Bar Keeper's Friend or metal polish can be used to shine brass and copper parts.
Designing a good looking lamp that gave a nod to mid-century design was what started it all for OneFortyThree. From there our selection of handmade lights has grown to over 60 different styles that can be customized and come in a variety of colors and finishes to ensure you find the perfect light for your space or project.
If you need assistance in choosing the right option or if you have any other questions, we can help.
|Subtotal|| $0.00 USD|